Stevenage face Cambridge United at Abbey Stadium this weekend, as they go head to head in League Two.
Tom Pearce, Boro Picks Predictor (@tompearce97)
This will be just the 16th meeting between the two sides, with the first coming in 1997 in the FA Cup, which went to a replay with the game finishing 1-1.
The Boro are unbeaten in their last three games against Cambridge, including the reverse fixture from earlier this season.
That came back in December where Stevenage came out 1-0 winners, but how will tomorrow’s game play out?
The Boro failed to break down Cheltenham on Tuesday night as they were beaten 1-0 at home.
That was their third loss on the bounce and they have now picked up just seven points from their last six games. They now find themselves in 17th place in the form table.
Stevenage lost last time they played away, however, that was their first loss on the road in seven games.
Cambridge United Form
It was a semi-comfortable win for Cambridge in the week as they beat Leyton Orient 4-2 away from home.
They continue their good form which sees them top of the table and have accumulated 13 points from their last six. That means they currently sit in second in the form table.
United did, however, lose their last game at Abbey Park. They did win three on the bounce prior to that, though.
Your Picks For Boro Picks – Cambridge United v Stevenage
- Will Stevenage beat Cambridge? No (81%)
- Will Stevenage score in the second half? No (65%)
- Will Elliott List score? No (91%)
- How many shots on target will Stevenage have? 2 (35%)
- Will Chris Lines assist a goal? No (95%)
- How many corners will Stevenage be awarded? 4+ (58%)
- How many tackles will Luke Prosser make? 0 (44%)
- How many saves will Stevenage goalkeepers make? 4+ (56%)
- How many shots on target will Luke Norris have? 0 (58%)
- How many goals will Stevenage score? 0 (57%)
- How many goals will Stevenage concede? 2 (42%)
Disagree with the above?
Make sure you play Boro Picks before 3:00pm on Saturday for the game against Cambridge United to be in with a chance of winning the £250 prize pool!
Entry is FREE.
Follow @BoroPicks_ on Twitter for all the latest competition updates.
You must be 18+ to play. T&C’s apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org.