Stevenage welcome Cheltenham Town to the Lamex Stadium tonight as they go head to head in League Two.
Tom Pearce, Boro Picks Predictor (@tompearce97)
This will be the 13th meeting between the two sides, with the first coming in 2010, in which Cheltenham came out 1-0 winners.
Stevenage have a very good record against tonight’s opponents, winning eight of the 10 meetings.
However, The Boro have failed to win in their last two games against Cheltenham, with the reverse fixture finishing 1-1.
How will tonight’s game play out, though?
Alex Revell’s side failed to find the net as they lost out 1-0 at home to Mansfield Town at the weekend.
That was their second loss on the bounce and they have accumulated 10 points from their last six games. They now find themselves sitting in eighth spot in the form table.
The Boro have a good recent record, the loss at the weekend being their first home loss in eight games at the Lamex Stadium.
Cheltenham Town Form
Cheltenham failed to stay at the top of the table after they were beaten 1-0 away to Crawley last Friday.
They are still in good form, having picked up 10 points from their last six games. They currently sit in fifth place in the form table.
The Robins have won just one of their last five games on the road, whilst losing three and drawing once.
Your Picks For Boro Picks – Stevenage V Cheltenham Town
- Will Elliott List score? No (85%)
- How many goals will Stevenage score? 0 (38%)
- How many shots on target will Stevenage have? 4+ (41%)
- Will Stevenage score in the second half? No (51%)
- How many corners will Stevenage be awarded? 4+ (64%)
- Will Chris Lines assist a goal? No (94%)
- How many goals will Stevenage concede? 1 (44%)
- How many tackles will Luther Wildin make? 2 (41%)
- How many saves will Stevenage goalkeepers make? 4+ (47%)
- How many shots on target will Luke Norris have? 1 (50%)
Disagree with the above?
Make sure you play Boro Picks before 7:00pm on Tuesday for the game against Cheltenham Town to be in with a chance of winning the £250 prize pool!
Entry is FREE.
Follow @BoroPicks_ on Twitter for all the latest competition updates.
You must be 18+ to play. T&C’s apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org.